One of the things I love most about my job is the variety of projects I get to work on. The last few weeks there has been somewhat of an explosion of awesome new opportunities for us to tackle which has been both thrilling and challenging which is just the right yin and yang I need to keep things moving. I hope it’s the standard for the year to come.
- Over the last few winter Olympics we’ve developed quite a fondness for curling in our house and this explanation of the slow moving sport is my new fav.
- This read is incredibly important for people with a loved one suffering from depression.
- Lip syncing is an art, one I spent a good portion of my childhood trying to master (to a debatable degree of success). So, I feel uniquely qualified to deem this performance one of the best.
- There is definitely a subconscious theme to my internet browsing this week. As indicated by this.
- A child with an imagination and a solid appreciation of style. What’s not to love. (I also though Katy Perry’s dress looked like a craft project so I’m glad I’m on the level with this 4 year old)
- These are simply unsettling.
- My sister sent me this article and I admit I’m fascinated. Can’t wait to try it on a book sometime soon.